Gibraltar company - Gibraltar offshore companies
Gibraltar is a British Crown dependency and a full member of European Community, although it has been excluded from the European Common Agricultural Policy, VAT and Common Customs Union. This means that food products are cheaper, import duties are lower and Gibraltar is not obliged to levy VAT on goods and services.
Gibraltar legal system is similar to that of the United Kingdom and based on English Common Law.
Gibraltar is a perfect tax haven. To enjoy the benefits an international business company - IBC incorporated in Gibraltar should observe the following conditions:
- IBC should be owned by non-residents of Gibraltar;
- IBC should be managed and controlled by directors who reside and hold meetings outside of Gibraltar;
- IBC should not maintain bank account within Gibraltar.
Advantages of Gibraltar offshore companies
- A Gibraltar non-resident company is not liable to taxation in Gibraltar.
- Gibraltar has not concluded double taxation agreements with other nations. This means that no information in regard of international business company is exchanged with other countries fiscal authorities.
- Incorporation and running of the international business company is simpler and more cost-effective than in many other offshore jurisdictions.
- Gibraltar is a reputable finance center within the European Union. Offshore companies incorporated there compare favorably to those registered in purely offshore jurisdictions.
Formation of a Gibraltar non-resident company fees schedule. All fees in GBP
- Incorporation of international business company including preparation and filing of all necessary paperwork to register the company, obtaining the original Certificate of Incorporation GBP 1190
- The company will require a secretary and a registered office in Gibraltar
- Second and subsequent years fees - GBP 845 (this includes the annual filing fee to the Gibraltar Registrar of Companies, provision of the registered address and resident secretary in Gibraltar)
- Every company is required to prepare and file Abridged Accounts. The fees are: GBP 350
- Registrar of Companies ordinary filing fee per set of accounts (Inclusive of time & disbursements charges) GBP 95
As compared to other similar European offshore centers (Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Liechtenstein) Gibraltar remains to be the most cost-efficient. The costs of establishing and operating a business through Gibraltar compare favorably with anywhere else in the world. There is a user-friendly regulatory and legislative climate, which is favorable for offshore operations. As a result, Gibraltar non-resident company is probably the most cost efficient offshore vehicle in Europe today. It is also competes very well worldwide with the likes of BVI, Belize, Bahamas, Cayman Islands and other better-marketed offshore centers.
The following will be required for the Gibraltar offshore company incorporation:
1. Two alternative names for the company. The following words will not be accepted: royal, international, Europe, association, group, bank, trust, assurance and insurance.
2. Names and addresses of directors and shareholders. The details of director(s) and shareholder(s) are recorded with the Companies Registry and, therefore, are public. We may provide our nominees to maintain the owners' privacy during the incorporation.
We will require a certified copy of passport (or other similar ID), an original proof of address and a bank or professional reference for each person indicated on the company order form.
Please send an email if you wish to proceed with the Gibraltar international business company formation.
- The files below may be helpful in obtaining additional information to incorporate an offshore company in Gibraltar:
- Gibraltar company accounts .pdf file
- Filing of company accounts for Gibraltar companies .pdf file
Please request additional information
sending E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call: + 382 67 941 409
To Main Page