If you have come to this website, you are probably considering setting up a company in The Netherlands. Let me list some points in favor of registering a Dutch company:
- Holland is one of the major European trading (the fifth-largest exporter of goods in the world) and industrial hubs. It can become your gateway to the EU and to the major European markets. Netherlands have skilled labor force and English is the second language. EUR is official but USD is accepted countrywide. Double taxation treaties have been signed with 95 countries to avoid double taxation on income and capital. - This makes Netherlands so popular for the setup of holding, royalty and finance companies.
- Company registration takes about 10 business days only and can be done remotely, without visiting Holland. Incorporation costs are relatively low. Company authorized capital can be 1 EUR. So, having spent a sum for the company incorporation significantly lower than in the neighboring EU countries and within a few days of waiting period you will receive a limited company registered in a key jurisdiction with high business reputation and favorable business climate.
What is required to have your limited company registered? There are some basic requirements to meet:
- The company has to have a registered office in Netherlands, it has to be registered with tax authorities and the Chamber of Commerce, and it has to open a bank account locally. We will assist you with all these incorporation basics.
- The company can be set up remotely and, if you are not looking for a "high street bank" account, we can also open a bank account remotely. If you need a prestigious bank account with one of the biggest banks in Netherlands, you will have to visit the bank office personally.
Our fees are quite modest:
- You can get a BV, which means Ltd., Dutch company with the registered office for 12 months and a bank account in the EU (in Netherlands) for 3775 EUR. This sum also includes VAT number. We will do all the job here, in Netherlands, without your presence, for your convenience.
Some facts to help you in making a measured decision about the incorporation in Holland:
- Dutch company profit tax rate is 20% (on the first 200 000 euro) and then-25%. Tax is levied on income generated worldwide, but there is no withholding tax on interest and royalties paid to non-residents. There is no capital gains tax arising from the sale of shares in source countries. This explains why holding companies are so popular in Netherlands.
- Non-resident directors and shareholders are allowed. The company director can be the sole shareholder (owner). A company secretary is not mandatory.
- Dutch limited companies have to submit annual statements on their transactions and activities. Auditing must be performed by Dutch auditors only when (2 out of 3 requirements must be met) the company’s turnover exceeds EUR 12 million, the balance sheet totals over EUR 6 million and the average number of employees is 50.
- We have seasoned accountants able to provide all necessary accounting support for your Ltd. including VAT and tax returns.
If you are looking for benefits and advantages regarding international tax planning, you will find that Dutch Limited companies have a lot to offer. Please send us an e-mail if you would wish to register a limited company in Netherlands or need more details. We will be happy to advise.
Some useful link related to companies formation in Netherlands: