Incorporating offshore company. Offshore company services in SVG
A St. Vincent and Grenadines company is not liable to taxes. It is possible conducting business tax free for 25 years even if managing it from within SVG.
Offshore company services allow using an SVG IBC as one of the most private business tools available in the offshore world.
Double taxation treaties in SVG
A St. Vincent and Grenadines offshore company is not liable to taxes. It is possible conducting business tax free for 25 years even if managing it from within SVG.
Confidentiality Act allows incorporating an offshore company in the most confidential manner
The Confidentiality Act adopted in 1996 affords true privacy for businesses and their owners for offshore company incorporating. Banking confidentiality is enforced by law.
No information on the offshore St.Vincent company, its services or its owners is public. Director may choose not to register their personal details during the offshore St.Vincent company incorporating. Bearer shares are allowed.
- Accounting and auditing is not required.
- Company capital can be declared within wide range. Capital is not required to be paid in.
Legal system of St. Vincent & Grenadines
SVG is a stable democracy. The legal system is based on the English Common Law. English is the official language.
There is no currency exchange control. International banks have their branches in SVG. Foreign currency accounts and credit cards are available.
As you see these features make a Saint Vincent & Grenadines International Business Company one of the best offshore business vehicles available.
St. Vincent & Grenadines offshore company services
Here are some possible ways to employ an offshore company incorporated in St. Vincent and Grenadines:
- An offshore St.Vincent IBC buys merchandise and sells it directly to a buyer. The transaction is done outside of high tax domicile of the company owner and thereof free of tax.
- Professional may form an offshore company in SVG using its services to contract their partners. An offshore St.Vincent company receives the fees offshore then avoiding taxation.
- A St.Vincent offshore company may own shares of other companies, patents, thus receiving dividends and royalties tax free.
- There are just some hints which you should not limit yourself to. An offshore company incorporated in St. Vincent & Grenadines is a flexible assets protecting tool with serious business capabilities.
Fees & time schedule
- St.Vincent offshore company incorporating, including registration fee US$ 500
- Annual license fee US$ 100
- Registered agent fee and registered office US$ 550
- TOTAL for the first year US$ 1 150
- Shipment by courier (DHL, FedEx) US$ 95
- Second and subsequent years fees US$ 750 (paid in two installments. US$ 150 paid by the end of the calendar year, US$ 600 paid on the anniversary of the offshore St.Vincent company incorporation)
It takes 3-5 business days only to incorporate an offshore International Business Company in St. Vincent and Grenadines.
We will need three alternatives of proposed names and the details of directors/shareholders.
Please advise if you would wish to proceed with the incorporation of offshore St.Vincent company.
We will send an invoice by e-mail or fax with wire transfer instructions. When the fees are received we will initiate the incorporation.
- The files below may be helpful in obtaining additional information while offshore company incorporating or utilizing offshore company services:
- Financial Intelligence Unit Act, 2001 .pdf file
- International Business Companies Act, 1996 .pdf file
- Exchange of Information Act, 2002 .pdf file
Please request additional information sending
a message to our fax numbers in:
UK: +44 870 421 1387
USA: +1 626 609 3984
To Main Page